20 April 2017

A blocked path in Wates Estate


I have said many times that one of the things I like about Ham and Petersham is how easy it is to walk around it because of all the footpaths. This is an exception.

I was alerted to this blocked path by Apple Maps which suggested I use it to get from Kingfisher Drive to Fellbrook. The railings are clearly not original as they look like nothing else in the estate. The path can be seen on the other side but there is no way through to it.

It seems that the residents have chosen to make private a place that was public and Wates Estate is a little less nice because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.