23 May 2016

Extension in Northweald Lane


I do not feature extensions here that often as they are a common sight and I prefer to highlight the unusual. I have made an exception in this case partially because extensions in Royal Park Gate are less common with it being only twenty years old and also because the substantial amount of scaffolding make a dramatic picture (in my view).

It is too early to tell what the extension will look like and if it is interesting then I'll take another photo but I suspect that it will be something timid in keeping with the rest of the house and will be less impressive than scaffolding required to construct it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.