28 April 2016

Converting a house in Back Lane


I have been walking down Back Lane a lot recently to see the back of the Huf Haus that is being constructed in Ham Street and because of that I was able to capture some substantial changes being made to a house there.

This pair of houses had never caught my attention before and I cannot remember what the one on the right looked like before the work started though the heavy lintel suggests that there was a garage door there.

The slightly differently coloured bricks on the ground floor suggest that the house on the left was the same, which is hardly unsurprising.



Passing by a couple of days later and it looks as though the house on the right is doing its best to match the one on the left, which is good to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.