31 May 2015

New frontage in Lock Road


Sometimes when walking along familiar routes part of your unconscious mind notices that something is different and it takes a little while for the conscious mind to work out what it is. And so it was when I was walking along Lock Road towards Ham Common and something about this house caught my eye.

I cannot remember what was there before but the weathered boards are definitely new. Better than that, they are attractive too with a modern style that does not look out of place in a street of old houses. I also like the simplicity of the structure and the matching gate that give the frontage a clean and tidy look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.