6 February 2015

More sunsets over Ham


These are not the sort of picture that I normally post here in a blog that focuses on streetscapes and landscapes but the sunsets were so striking that it seemed wrong not to.

The first was (i think) taken near the corner of Ham Common looking down Lock Road. The colours of the sky were the main attraction and I liked the way that they were punctured here with the black outlines of trees, chimneys and a street light.



A few minutes later I was by Royal Park Gate and the sky was slightly redder. Again I liked the intrusion of the physical objects into the ephemeral colours of the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.