27 April 2014

BG10 MWK occupies the pavement


This is Northweald Lane in Royal Park Gate just where it crosses the wide path to the river and I usually take this route when walking in to Kingston as it is prettier than walking down the main road. This time I had to walk in to the road as BG10 MWK was parked across the pavement, blocking it completely.

The strange angle of the parking, with one wheel on the road, two on the pavement and one on the drive of the house it was visiting, suggested that this was a temporary stay, perhaps on some urgent mission, but it was still there when I returned a little over an hour later forcing me again to walk in to the road to get around it.

There were places to park close by in Northweald Lane and so there was simply no excuse for such inconsiderate parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.