5 December 2012

Building above the garage


I do not like cul-de-sacs as the only way out of them is to back the way that you came in. Most of Ham avoids this problem by either avoiding cul-de-sacs altogether or by adding footpaths that allow pedestrians to pass through.

Unfortunately Church Road ignores local convention and has a number of these unfriendly roads. I am probably the main loser here as I go in to them periodically just to see if anything interesting is happening. That is how I discovered this extension being built over a garage in Garthside.

But none of that explains why I took the photo. What attracted me was the unusual mix of shapes and colours, such as the blue and orange plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.