16 July 2012

New lights in Dukes Avenue


I think that this is the fourth time that I've written about works in this section of Dukes Avenue in the few years that I have been writing this blog. The road has been resurfaced, the entrance to Dysart Avenue has been remodelled and the Keep Left signs in the little traffic island have been replace. Now new lights are being put it.

The new lights are being put in alongside the old ones so there are currently pairs of lights along the road. The new ones are taller, set further back from the road and, I presume, use newer lights that are more energy efficient. It will be interesting to see what difference they make to the area once they are all working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.