16 June 2012

A corner of Ham House


It is easy to see where this picture was taken from as the main entrance to Ham House is just over the wall on the left but this is not a view that many people see as there is usually no reason to go in to this little walled garden that only has one entrance and exit.

I was in there for two reasons. Firstly I like going to place that most people ignore as that allows me to get different views of things and the other reason was to hear a sound installation that plays out across a number of speakers that have been put in to the garden.

The sound installation is part of Ham House's Garden or Reason, and I will be showing more of that in here over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.