28 January 2011

New house coming


"Garden Grabbing" as an emotive term that is often thrown around to decry the building of new houses in the space between existing one but this is to over simplify a complex subject. Some infilling can make good use of under utilised space and the alternative could be to claim large areas of open land.

This is one infill project that I approve of but because it's a controversial subject I'm not going to say where it is. I had a good chat with the person in the house next door (who came out to see why I was taking photos), learned a lot about the local houses and got an offer to go back in six months when the house in finished. I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.