20 May 2007

Gate House restored!

This is the other plaque on the gate house in Upper Ham Road. Not sure why it needed restoring in 1892, only 100 years or so after it was built, but the person responsible, Tollemache, also built the almshouses in Ham Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated just to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published.